Shure FP25/SM58 S6
UHF Camera Wireless System
- FP2/SM58 Handheld transmitter with SM 58 Cap and FP 5 camera receiver
- Audio Reference Companding
- Diversity Receiver
- Up to 14 systems parallel
- Compatible with Shure SLX Systems
- Automatic Frequency selection
- Automatic Frequency Synchronization via IR
- Pilot tone for transmission of battery condition
- Up to 960 switchable frequencies
- 24 MHz Bandwidth
- Operating with each 2x AA batteries
- Adjustable audio level and audio output level
- 3 Pin TQG Output
- Including Hot shoe adapter, TQG - XLR and TQG - 3.5 mm Dual Mono cable
- Frequency range S6 838 - 865 MHz
- HF Power 10 mW
Many frequencies used today in our current UHF Wireless Systems were given for the use of mobile services (LTE). The operation of conventional UHF wireless systems in these frequency ranges is not, or only partly allowed. This change is referred to in the industry as digital dividend. In Germany for example the digital change-over will be on the 31.12.2015
Fortunately, most systems are currently available in the UHF frequency ranges and multiple systems with our Thomann frequency tool, so you can see in which frequencies the selected products are allowed and whether they may continue to be used freely without extra costs or registration.
Incidentally, modern wireless systems that transmit over the wireless frequencies of WIFI networks are not affected by the digital dividend. Please refer to the notes in our product descriptions.
Information on the supported frequency ranges
Here you can see which frequencies are supported by this wireless system and the countries in which these frequencies are allowed in the future for wireless applications.