Sennheiser MKH 800 Twin Ni
RF condenser microphone with double capsule
- Switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure eight
- Transmission range: 30 - 50,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 40 mV / Pa (-28 dBV)
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Boundary sound pressure level: 134 dB SPL
- Spare noise level 12 dB (A)
- Multistage switchable pre-damping, depth reduction and height increase
- 5-pin XLR connector
- Dimensions: 27 x 136 mm
- Colour: nickel
- Including MZQ 80, MZS 80 and AC 20
|characteristic||Cardioid, Figure Eight|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 396968 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!