Sennheiser ew 300 G4-865-S CW Band
Sennheiser ew 300 G4-865-S CW Band, UHF Wireless System with SKM 300 G4-S handheld transmitter with Mute switch and E865 capsule, condenser, super-cardioid, EM 300-500 G4 9,5" receiver, 72 MHz bandwidth, 20 banks with each up to 32 presets, up to 32 compatible channels, easy freqency setup for up to 12 receiver via link-function with RJ10 connection, audio frequency range 25 - 18.000 Hz, infra red data and frequency transmission, handheld transmitter with charging contacts for optional BA 2015 (NiMH) rechargeable battery pack, pilottone, autotune to find free frequencies, internal EQ, 60dB Audio Gain, Soundcheck-Mode, 4-segment battery level on transmitter and receiver, HDX-Compander, frequency range CW Band 718 - 790 MHz, LCD display with NF and channel, switchable transmitted power 10/30/50mW, 2 BNC antenna connectors, XLR-male balanced and jack unbalanced out, external powersupply 10,5 - 16 V DC, incl. GA 3 rackmount, RJ10 cable, microhone clamp, powersupply NT2 and 2x AA-batteries, optional also Neumann and MD 9235 compatible, Please note: Due to every country having different regulations, you may need to Contact your local licensing authorities before using a wireless system.
|Power supply from transmitter||2x AA|
Information on the supported frequency ranges
Here you can see which frequencies are supported by this wireless system and the countries in which these frequencies are allowed in the future for wireless applications.
- Sennheiser Wireless Microphones with Handheld Microphone at a glance
- display Wireless Microphones with Handheld Microphone in price range 750 € - 1250 €
- go to product group Wireless Microphones with Handheld Microphone
- go to product group Wireless Microphones
- go to product group Microphones
- show manufacturer details for Sennheiser
- Sennheiser Microphones at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page