Hot Deals – Microphones for Wind Instruments
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the source and...
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Decrease of percussion, drums and instruments amplifiers in professional quality
Dynamic Instrument Microphone "Evolution" series, Especially suitable for electric guitar, snare drum, brass, Characteristics: supercardioid, 3-Position switch: hi boost, flat, hi cut, Frequency range: 40 - 18,000 Hz, Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pa @ 1 kHz, Dimensions: 55 x 34 x...
- "Evolution" series
- Especially suitable for electric guitar, snare drum, brass
- Characteristics: supercardioid
Dynamic Studio Microphone For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV, Polar pattern: cardioid, Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech, Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost)...
- For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech
Condenser Microphone Cardioid/ hyper cardioid (changeable with PPC), Operates with 48V phantom power or 2x 1.5 V AA battery, Switch with battery LED, Plug on HF shelf with PB-1000, Frequency range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz, Electric impedance: 200...
- Cardioid/ hyper cardioid (changeable with PPC)
- Operates with 48V phantom power or 2x 1.5 V AA battery
- Switch with battery LED
Condenser MicrophoneThe MCE 530 is a cardioid condenser microphone suitable for both project studios and semi-professionals. Its plastic casing is strengthened with carbon fibres and is extremely light and rugged. Its small and short design permits flexible and unobtrusive positioning....
- Overload resistant
- Slim, unobtrusive design
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany