Hot Deals – Keyboards
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
Digital Workstation 76 Velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch, 1652 Sounds + 58 Drum / SFX Kits, 256 Voice polyphony, 550 Styles, 6 Continuous rotary knobs, 9 Sliders, 358 Preset DSPs, up to 28 insert DSP effects, Vocal harmony & synth...
- 76 Velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch
- 1652 Sounds + 58 Drum / SFX Kits
- 256 Voice polyphony
Keyboard With its multiple functions the Startone MK-300 provides an ideal model for beginners on keyboard. Despite the low price, everything which is appreciated by both newbies and advanced keyboard players is available here. The basis of the keyboard...
- 61 Velocity sensitive keys
- 64 Voice polyphony
- 390 Voices, 100 styles, 110 songs
Keyboard 61 Keys with touch dynamics, 32 Voice polyphony, 162 Sounds, 200 Rhythms, 61 Percussion effects, 50 Demo songs, Fill-in, sync and rhythms variations, Split function, Chord, Recording, Pitch bend wheel, Microphone input, Line out sockets, Headphone output, Sustain...
- 61 Keys with touch dynamics
- 32 Voice polyphony
- 162 Sounds
MIDI Controller and Step Sequencer Compatible with devices using MIDI, USB, CV/Gate or DIN Sync connector, Two independent monophonic step sequencers with separate displays (displaying play position and bank length), Each sequencer has one 1V / Oct CV (Control...
- Compatible with devices using MIDI, USB, CV/Gate or DIN Sync connector
- Two independent monophonic step sequencers with separate displays (displaying play position and bank length)
- Each sequencer has one 1V / Oct CV (Control Voltage) and one (10V) GATE output
containing: Millenium KS-1001, the t.bone HP 66, Yamaha PSR-E363
- Millenium KS-1001
- the t.bone HP 66
- Yamaha PSR-E363
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany