Compressors, Gates and De-essers
10 results. Displaying items 1–10.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Stereo Limiter / Compressor
Stereo Limiter / Compressor Comprehensive limiting and compression capabilities for music recording, mastering, post-production and broadcast applications, Hand-wired Neve transformers, Classic 2254 feedback compression, Brick wall limiting, The compressor features a selection of ratios from 1.5:1 to 6:1, Gain...
- Comprehensive limiting and compression capabilities for music recording, mastering, post-production and broadcast applications
- Hand-wired Neve transformers
- Classic 2254 feedback compression
Stereo distressor pair Includes British Mode and Image Link functions, Includes 2 separate mono-channel devices that can be connected to each other via the image-link connectors, Classic knee compressor, Tube saturation, Opto mode, XLR (balanced) and 6.3 mm jack...
- Includes British Mode and Image Link functions
- Includes 2 separate mono-channel devices that can be connected to each other via the image-link connectors
- Classic knee compressor
Tube-Tech CL 1B High-End Mono Compressor
Tube-Tech CL 1B High-End Mono Compressor VU-meter for input monitoring, Output and Gain Reduction, One tube each on the input and output levels, Frequency response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 25 kHz, Clickless in / out switch, Balanced...
- VU-meter for input monitoring
- Output and Gain Reduction
- One tube each on the input and output levels
VCA compressor Selectable stereo operation or dual mono, Compression without any distortion even at 20 dB gain reduction, Better stereo imaging thanks to dual detectors, Sophisticated side-chain with bass cut, de-esser and external side-chain, Targeted control of contours with...
- Selectable stereo operation or dual mono
- Compression without any distortion even at 20 dB gain reduction
- Better stereo imaging thanks to dual detectors
Stereo Vari-Mu Compressor
Stereo Vari-Mu Compressor Controlled via DAW plug-in (AU, VST, AAX), or an integrated web server via browser remote and servo-motor potentiometers, Display, Frequency response: 20 - 40,000Hz +/- 1.5 dB, Digital side-chain, 11 Compression modes, Side-chain filter as low-cut...
- Controlled via DAW plug-in (AU, VST, AAX), or an integrated web server via browser remote and servo-motor potentiometers
- Frequency response: 20 - 40,000Hz +/- 1.5 dB
Dual-channel compressor limiter
Dual-channel compressor limiter Continuously variable attack and release times, Adjustable threshold, Variable slope (ratio), Output gain control, Soft-knee characteristic, Stereo link switch, 2x VU meters, Side-chain insert, Bypass switch
- Continuously variable attack and release times
- Adjustable threshold
- Variable slope (ratio)
Stereo Compressor The G Series Compressor is the 19" version of the SSL sum compressor, which is esteemed by countless engineers as the last authority on a mix due to its very special sound character. Classic SSL...
- Classic SSL G Series centre compressor with a super analog design
- Format: 19" / 1 HU
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 480 x 350 x 44.5 mm
1-Channel tube compressor Switches for input, output, attack and recovery, VU meter, Output impedance: 200 / 600 ohm (switchable), Tubes: 6BC8, 6CG7, 6AL5, Cascadable with a second RS124 for stereo operation via a 6.3 mm jack connection, XLR input,...
- Switches for input, output, attack and recovery
- VU meter
- Output impedance: 200 / 600 ohm (switchable)
Multi-band compressor 3-Band, Analog VCA compression, Carnhill input and output transformers, Ratio: 2:1, 4:1, 10:1, Attack: 0.1, 0.3, 1, 18, 30, Release: 0.1, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.6, Auto, Frequency range: 10 Hz -30 kHz (+ 0.3 dB / -...
- Analog VCA compression
- Carnhill input and output transformers
B-Stock, AMS Neve 33609 Stereo Limiter/Compressor; comprehensive limiting and compression options for music recording, mastering, post production and broadcast applications; hand-wired Neve transformers; classic 2254 feedback compression; brick wall limiting; ration adjustable from 1.5:1 to 6:1; gain make-up control before...
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!