Schertler Dyn-Uni-P48 Contact Microphone
- Universally usable active dynamic contact microphone for violins
- Is mounted with a special adhesive putty to the instrument
- Requires phantom power (min. 22 V DC)
- Output impedance: 4.7 kOhm @ 1 KHz
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 139 dB (typically 145 dB)
- Sensitivity on the instrument: ca. -30 dB
- Theoretical sensitivity: -62 dB / @ 1um ampl.
- Mechanical decoupling: Butterworth 2nd order, Q=6
- Temperature range: -20° C up to +70° C
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 367889 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!