Schell Music Acoustic Guitar Schools
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
Fingerboard Stamp Helper for creating chords, scales and arpeggios, Ideal for lessons with guitar, bass, mandolin and banjo, Stamp area: approx. 25 x 35 mm
- Helper for creating chords, scales and arpeggios
- Ideal for lessons with guitar, bass, mandolin and banjo
- Stamp area: approx. 25 x 35 mm
Guitar Learning Textbook A guide to autodidactic lap guitar playing, Lapsteel describes the way to play a guitar that is lying flat, with a steel bar to play, A playing technique that originated in Hawaii and can be heard...
- A guide to autodidactic lap guitar playing
- Lapsteel describes the way to play a guitar that is lying flat, with a steel bar to play
- A playing technique that originated in Hawaii and can be heard worldwide in various genres such as country, blues, gospel, folk or rock
Coursebook for Steel String Guitar By Oliver Waitze, Technical exercises, Rhythm (accompaniment), Special accompaniment techniques, Melody and accompaniment, Bluegrass bass runs, Variations while playing, Crosspicking, arpeggios and scales, Solo pieces from bluegrass folk, Endings and licks, In standard notation...
- By Oliver Waitze
- Technical exercises
- Rhythm (accompaniment)
Schell Music Lapsteel-Gitarre - Songs, Lapsteel-Guitar- Songs & Technologies, by Peter Funk, This Lapsteel-School of Peter Funk contains everything to get deeper into the Lapsteel plays, besides, He turns to the already advanced player and shows the technologies Backward Slants,...
Schell Music Gitarrentechnik Lagenspiel, Gitarrentechnik Und Repertoire, Im Fokus - Lagenspiel, By Felix Schell: A method for classical guitar with focus on playing through the alternative positions, Many studies and repertoire pieces, Topics: Scales and its registers, Four-Finger-positions, Position of...