Schecter Keith Merrow KM-7 MK-II NP
7-String Electric Guitar
- Body: Ash
- Top: Flamed maple
- Continuous maple neck with wenge stripes
- Neck profile: Ultra Thin C
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard inlays: Offset / reverse circles
- "Glow in the Dark" side dots
- 24 Jumbo frets
- Nut: Ernie Ball Compensated
- Nut width: 48 mm (1.89")
- Scale: 673 mm (26.5")
- Fretboard radius: 305 to 406.4 mm (12"- 16"), compound radius
- Pickups: 2 x Keith Merrow Signature Fishman Fluence
- Slider: Volume (push / pull)
- Three-way switch
- Hardware: Black
- Tuners: Schecter locking
- Colour: Natural pearl
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 437502 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!