Sandberg Panther 5 Buckeye Maple 35"
5-string Electric Bass
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Buckeye Maple
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Mother of pearl dot fretboard inlays
- Nut width: 45 mm (1.77")
- Scale: 889 mm (35")
- Fretboard radius: 14"
- 22 Frets
- Pickups: 1 Sandberg Precision Split Coil (centre) and 1 Sandberg Humbucker (bridge)
- 2-Band active / passive EQ
- Master volume, balance, treble and bass controls
- Black hardware
- Sandberg lightweight machine heads
- Colour: Natural matte
- Gig bag included
- Made in Germany
|Number of strings||5|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 440003 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!