Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Channel
- 2U-Channel unit with a well-equipped mic preamps with 48V phantom power
- 4-Band EQ
- Compressor limiter
- "Texture" - and level control
- Variable silk / silk + texture control
- Fully adjustable De-Esser
- Versatile VCA filtering and detection options
- A transient-optimized swept HPF and parallel compression blending
- Inputs: 1x XLR microphone, 1x XLR line in, 1x 6.3 mm jack DI, link and sidechain 6.3 mm jack
- Output: 1x XLR, ground lift switch
- Design: 19" / 2 U
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||No|
|Analogue Outputs||XLR (female)|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 240047 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!