Roland Cube Street RD
Battery powered Combo for Guitar
The ideal amp for road use!
Roland CUBE amps are widely known for their striking performance and the CUBE STREET doesn't make an exception. Equipped with two high performance neodymium loudspeakers it delivers unbelievable powerful and rich sound at levels you wouldn't believe possible for such a tiny amp. It conveniently runs up to 15 hours with just 6 AA alkaline batteries or as long as you want using the included power adaptor.
The CUBE STREET is the perfect amp for busking, a session at the quarry pond, the summertime concert on a lawn, practising on vacation or for warm up just before the gig, for the living room rehearsal or music lessons. This tiny battery powered power pack is a stereo amp with two channels and high class effects for microphones, acoustical and electrical guitars, keyboards and playback devices like mp3 players or drum machines. The CUBE STREET will always be at your side!
The CUBE STREET is guitar amp and miniature PA in one! Thanks to the two channel design a variety of combinations is possible: 2 mics and mp3 player, mic and acoustical guitar, mic and electric guitar, mic and keyboard or two guitars...
- 2x 6.5" Neodymium loudspeaker
- Power rating: 2x 2.5 W
- 2 Channels
- Channel 1: mic/line (combined XLR/ jack socket)
- Mic/ line switch
- 2-Band EQ
- Reverb/ Delay
- Channel 2: mic/ line/ acoustical guitar/ electric guitar
- 5 Amp modellings for electric guitar (JC-120, Fender Twin, Vox AC-30, Marshall Stack, Rectifier)
- Acoustic simulator
- 3-Band EQ
- 6 DSP effects (Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay, Reverb)
- Chromatic tuner
- Stereo Aux in (mini jack) for mp3 player
- Headphones output (6.3mm)
- Powered via 6x AA batteries (optional available) or via included 9V power adaptor
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 41.5 x 25 x 29.5 cm
- Weight: 5.2 kg
- Colour: red
|External FX Loop||No|
|Connection for External Speaker||No|