Condenser Vocal Microphone
- Studio quality vocals
- Flexibly mounted 3/4" real condenser capsule - externally polarised
- Polar pattern: Super-cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Peak SPL: 151 dB SPL
- Sensitivity: 5 mV
- Inherent noise: 18 dBA
- Satin nickel-plated metal housing
- Robust mesh head made of heat-treated steel
- Integrated metal mesh pop protection
- Low handling noise
- Matched high-pass filter in the signal path
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- Length: 18.3cm
- Weight (without battery): 308 g
- Including clamp RM1 and transport case ZP1
Note: After activating the phantom power, the S1 requires approx. 10 to 15 seconds before it is ready for operation.
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 169159 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!