Pittsburgh Modular Lifeforms Primary Oscillator
Cascading Analogue Waveform Sculpting Oscillator
- Based on a sawtooth core
- FM / CV button toggles FM input jack destination between linear FM and exponential CV modulation
- Harmonic Sine Button switches between sine wave and harmonic sine wave
- Blade - Fragments and Timbre buttons to select sine or triangle as the fundamental of each section
- Blade / PW Shape Slider for manual control over Waveshape and Pulse Width
- Fragments Density slider for manual control of fragment density
- Timbre Depth Slider for manual control of the Wave Folder
- Width: 10 HP
- Depth: 25 mm
- Power requirement: +112 mA (+12 V) / -104 mA (-12 V)
|Width||10 TE / HP|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 441006 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!