Guitar Amplifier Head
It was 5150, now it's 6505! The name goes but the sound remains. From now on, the successful amp series developed with Eddie van Halen will be known under a different name. The new name relates to the year of the company's founding and today... 1965-2005.
This duo is the current undisputed king of guitar amplifiers for hardcore metal bands! Powerful, raw sound, violent power and undiminishing sustain.
Developed with Eddie van Halen and discovered anew by many young metal bands.
Known users: Machine Head, In Flames, Van Halen
- Power: 120 Watts (RMS)
- Impedance: 16, 8, or 4 Ohm (switchable)
- 5x 12AX7 Preamp tubes
- 4x 6L6GC Power amp tubes
- High and Low inputs
- 2 Channels (switchable on the front panel or via foot switch)
- Rhythm channel, pre/post gain, bright and crunch switch
- Lead channel: Pre/Post gain
- One channel control for both channels
- Presence and resonance controls
- Switchable post-EQ FX loop
- Preamp output
- Foot switch included
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 254 x 676.275 x 298.5 mm
|Power Amplifier Tubes||6L6|