Palmer PLS-02 Line Splitter
Line Splitt Box "1 in 3"Passive two-channel line split box. It is preferably used in order to be able to distribute a (line) signal source to a plurality of inputs. For example, the L / R master outputs of a mixing console can easily be split into several output stages. Due to the use of generously dimensioned low-frequency transmitters, the sound remains unaffected, but ground loops are certainly ruled out. The PLS02 can also be used for the conversion from unbalanced to balanced and vice versa.
- 2 Channels
- In die-cast aluminium housing
- Pro channel: One input XLR / f, parallel jack XLR / m
- Two outputs per channel XLR / m via isolating transformer 1: 1
- Rated level: 0 db
- Maximum level: 20 dB
- Nominal impedance for inputs and outputs: 600 Ohm
- Ground lift switch
- 5 Years manufacturing guarantee
|Active / Passive||Passive|
|Powered by battery||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 193523 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!