Paiste 2002 Classic 15" Sound Edge HH
15 "Hi-HatA classic. The unique "ribbed" bottom prevents air intake, creating a sharp "chick" and a splashy-open sound. Very clear projection.
- Paiste 2002 series
- The original: patented wavy Hi-Hat
- For live and studio applications
- Made of a special CuSn8 alloy
- Medium bright, full, brilliant hi-hat
- Extremely responsive sound
- Energetic with open hi-hat.
- Sharp, full "chick" sound
|Hand Hammered Cymbal||Yes|
|Finish||Regular / Traditional|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 133252 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!