Otto Jos. Klier 72 Concert Violin 4/4
- Model: 72 - "Stradivari"
- Solid spruce top
- Solid maple back
- Maple neck and sides are made of well-seasoned tonewoods
- The maple wood features a beautiful flame veneer
- The scroll is deeply engraved, the top and back have been optimised for tone, and the growth rings of the wood on the top have been worked on with a scraper to create an aged look
- The spirit varnish finish produces a matte, light brown colour with light shadings
- Ebony parts are complemented by Thomastik Dominant strings, as well as by "Parisian eyes" on the pegs, endpin and tailpiece, which comes with 4 nickel-plated fine tuners
- The heel cap features the "OJK" brand stamp
- Made in Germany
|no tropical wood used||No|
|Fine Tuning Screw for E string||No|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 179683 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!