|The Thomann Golden Ticket – it doesn't get more exclusive than this!|
The "Thomann Golden Ticket" is your ticket to Thomann: You have the chance of winning an exclusive night's stay in the largest music shop in Europe, plus many other great surprises.The "Thomann Golden Ticket" is your ticket to Thomann: You have the chance of winning an exclusive night's stay in the largest music shop in Europe, plus many other great surprises.
In the 24 days running up to Christmas Day, we shall randomly place one golden ticket each day in one of the parcels we send out. Should you open up your Thomann parcel and find something gold and shiny inside, then you are one of the lucky recipients!
3 lucky winners will then be drawn from the 24 recipients of the Golden Tickets. Their prize will be a night's stay, full of surprises, in our very own music store - every musician's paradise! Each of the winners will be invited to bring a guest. This is a prize money can't buy!
How it works:
Have we got you interested? Then carry on reading! From 1st December to 24th December the Christmas Fairy will place a Golden Ticket each day in one of the parcels leaving our warehouse. You’ll then need to keep your wits about you! If you receive a Golden Ticket, you’ll have until 31st December to contact Thomann email@example.com to be in with the chance of winning a top prize.
The lucky winners will be drawn randomly on 3rd January 2015 and notified by email. Upon receipt of this message, the winners will have 72 hours to reply. If Musikhaus Thomann doesn’t receive a reply, the prize will be offered to another recipient of the Golden Ticket. An important note: The night’s stay in our music store will take place between 31st January and 1st February 2015.
To enable a fair and smooth running competition, the Thomann Team asks that you read the below listed Terms & Conditions.
Good luck from us all here at Musikhaus Thomann and we are looking forward to welcoming the winners of the Thomann Golden Tickets to Germany :-)
Golden Ticket Terms & Conditions
Entry to one of Musikhaus Thomann’s online competition prizes (www.thomann.de) and its procedures will run as follows:
§ 1 Compeition
The competition will be hosted by Musikhaus Thomann e. K., owner: Hans Thomann, Treppendorf 30, 96138 Burgebrach, Germany.
§ 2 Participation
- This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over.
- To take part in this competition, the recipients of one of the Golden Tickets must contact Musikhaus Thomann firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st December 2014.
By confirming receipt of one of the Golden Tickets, the participant agrees to the Terms & Conditions.
- Participants are responsible for providing correct information, especially concerning their email address and/or postal address . The information will be recorded electronically.
§ 3 Exclusion from the competition
- Employees of Musikhaus Thomann e.K., Thomann business partners and their immediate families (eg. parents, siblings, spouse, partner) are excluded from this competition.
- Musikhaus Thomann reserves the right to disqualify any participant who they believe has violated the competition‘s Terms & Conditions, especially if unjust means have been used to help or manipulate the situation. If it is subsequently decided that the competition Terms & Conditions were breached, winners may be disqualified.
§ 4 Implementing and processing the competition
- Between 1st and 24th December 2014 Musikhaus Thomann will randomly place a Golden Ticket in one shipment that leaves our premises each day. Those who receive a Golden Ticket will have until 31st December 2014 to inform Thomann which will automatically enter them into the final draw, announced on 3rd January. The draw will decide the final 3 winners of the competition. Thomann will inform the winners by email and upon receipt of this message; the winners have 72 hours to reply. If Musikhaus Thomann doesn’t receive a reply, the prize will be offered to another recipient of the Golden Ticket. In replying to Musikhaus Thomann’s message within the above mentioned time frame, the recipients hereby accept their prize and agree to disclose the necessary information required by Thomann to issue the prize. Failure to do so, will result in disqualification and the prize will be re-drawn to another winner.
- The winners will be notified by Thomann by email and their names (first and surname) and town/city will be announced on our homepage – www.thomann.de The winners agree to this form of publication being used.
- Entitlement to the prize is declared void, if due to the winner, it is no longer possible to issue the prize. This may for example occur if the winner does not notify Thomann within the above mentioned time frame. In this case, Thomann is obliged to draw a new winner.
- The prize for the 3 winners of the Golden Ticket competition is a VIP trip to Thomann in Germany, experiencing an exclusive event at Thomann and one night’s stay in our store, including food and drink. The winners will have the chance to receive a VIP tour of the Thomann operations and a personal product advisor in our shop, if requested. The prize may therefore only be redeemed on the evening of 31st January 2015. Each winner may bring with them a guest of their choice, who also must be aged 18 or over.
- The prizes offered in this competition are the only awards which will be made. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize may not be offered to a third party.
§ 5 Advertising
Participants of this competition agree that no financial claims can be made against Thomann for the distribution of this material via the internet and other media channels. Furthermore all participants agree to having their competition entries used by Thomann for publicity and promotional purposes including, but not limited to, radio and television broadcast, advertising purposes and public performance.
Winners of this competition consent to having their names (including stage names where applicable) and where appropriate photographs used for publicity purposes, including publication in print and on the internet in relation to this competition.
§ 6 Data Protection
- Participants consent to the host saving their data for the duration of the competition. Services required by the hosts to enable the competition to run may require data to be handed over to a third party (co-operation partner) who will also be required to save the entrant’s information for the duration of the competition. All information will be deleted once the competition has ended.
- All entrants to this competition consent to their information being handed over to a third party (co-operation partner) for the purposes mentioned above.
- Entrants may withdraw their consent for data being passed over to a third party at any time but should be aware that this may result in their entry having to be removed from the competition. Moreover, the Federal Privacy Act gives each entrant the right to access and request correction of their collected details.
- This can be initiated by writing to the following address:
Musikhaus Thomann e. K.
z. Hd. des Datenschutzbeauftragten
96138 Burgebrach, Germany
§ 7 Liability
- Musikhaus Thomann e. K. is deemed to have fulfilled all contractual obligations on delivery of the prizes to the prize-winners .
- Musikhaus Thomann e. K. cannot be made liable in the event of the insolvency of a cooperation partner, or for any consequences which should follow as a result of entering the competition.
- Thomann accepts no responsibility or liability for any distress, damage, illness or injury which may occur through the winner accepting the prizes in this competition, and the winners accept the prizes at their own risk.
§ 8 Travel costs
Travel days and times in respect of the prizes in this competition will be arranged by mutual consent between Thomann and the winners of this competition. Thomann will bear the travel expenses on condition that the travel itinerary be organised and paid for by Thomann.
§ 9 Additional points
- The decision is final.
- Federal German law shall apply excluding the Rules of Conflict of Law in German International Private Law.