|Heavy metal, retro sound: t.bone Retro Tube II|
The t.bone Retro Tube II microphone delivers classic tube sound for only 221 € Eur!Large diaphragm tube mic with retro appeal
Many current productions rely on the crisp, warm sound of tube microphones.
But let’s face it: not many musicians can put the money down for a vintage tube mic, which can cost as much as a small car. And playing the lottery unfortunately rarely solves cash problems. So – what next? Fasting? No! Check out our new t.bone Retro Tube II!
The Retro Tube II is all about quality: great vintage looks, great inner values – and warm tube sound!
The original Retro Tube already scored many good reviews, like the one in SoundOnSound (May 2006). The reviewer even said he’d think twice about purchasing a classic mic at about 10 times the price. Naturally, were thrilled by that verdict. But a new microphone can hardly replace the patina and history of an old original. It’s not why we made this product: we simply set out to create an affordable, quality tube mic for the rest of us!
You want features? We have features galore: This professional large diaphragm mic has a solid bottle-shaped enclosure, large 35mm dual diaphragm capsule, 9 polar patterns including omni-directional, cardioid and figure-8, a frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz and a max SPL of 134dB. So you’re all set to capture the vocal performance of a true Diva (or several Divas at the same time, for that matter). Also included are a mounting device, PSU, 10m XLR cable, wooden box for the mic and even a carrying case. In short: all-inclusive!
t.bone mics offer a lot of value. Selling cheap just isn’t enough. What we really enjoy, is to bring gems to you – such as the new Retro Tube II! And because we believe in the quality of our products, we offer a 30-Day Money-Back-Guarantee and 3 years of Thomann warranty!
- Professional large diaphragm-tube condenser microphone
- Retro-Bottle-Design enclosure
- 35mm large dual diaphragm capsule
- Vacuum tube preamp,
- 9 different selectable polar patterns (inc. omnidirectional, cardioid, figure-8)
- 10 dB pad switch, hi-pass filter switch
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20.000 Hz,
- Sensitivity: 25mV/Pa +2dB(0dB01V/Pa 1000Hz),
- Impedance: < 200 Ohm, equivalent noise level: 20dB (A-weighted),
- Max. SPL: 134dB for 0,5% THD,
- Includes power supply, 7-pin XLR cable, wooden box for microphone and carrying case
| || |