MXR M116 Fullbore Metal
Effects PedalThe MXR Distortion was one of the first sensible-sounding Distortions in the early 70's and to this day sounds good for many types of sound.
But modern times will not make the MXR redundant, and so the MXR Distortion M116 Fullbore Metal is a (if required) metallic-sounding knallhartes Metal Distortion unit with which you can make guitar sounds glow.
At the heart of the pedal is the sweepable mid control. Here the lava frequency can be searched for and mercilessly boosted; but of course tamer frequencies can also be selected (lowering works as well). The Fullbore Metal is therefore also versatile in all kinds of healthy hardness.
- Metal Distortion
- EQ controller with Bass, Mid, sweepable Mid-Freq and Treble head
- Volume and gain control
- Power supply via a 9 V battery (Article 132579) or 9 V power supply (Article 409939) (both not included)
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- MXR Distortion Pedals at a glance
- display Distortion Pedals in price range 100 € - 140 €
- go to product group Distortion Pedals
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for MXR
- MXR Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page