Mutable Instruments Tides
- Tidal Modulator - works as LFO, VCO, AD and AR envelope
- Frequency range: 2 - 2,000 Hz (can be extended by CV offset)
- V / Oct tracking and exponential FM
- Shape and Slope controls to control segment times and waveforms
- Smoothing or Waveshaping of the output signal possible
- All parameters are CV controllable
- 4 Independent outputs with different operating modes, e.g. for phase-shifted function generators, polyrhythmic LFOs and much more
- Trigger input for AD / AR modes and LFO reset
- Clock input for PLL mode
- Power requirement: 50 mA (+12 V) / 20 mA (-12 V)
- Width: 14 HP
- Depth: 25 mm
|Width||14 TE / HP|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 449261 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!