Musikverlag Schweizer Trompete Lernen 2
Trumpet Learning - Made Easy 2
- Bb trumpet
- The systematic trumpet school part 2 building on the first part
- Theory and practice
- Approach: Warm-up exercises, flexible exercises, kick-off exercises and endurance training form the basis for every brass player. This is the basis for a successful instrumental play, which every musician needs for their playing practice.
- Technique: Keyboard exercises, fingering techniques, interval exercises and tongue technology improve the technical skills and give the wind player a high degree of accuracy. Here certain sound sequences and handle combinations are practiced in detail and strengthened.
- Musicality: Etudes, plays and literary examples finally offer the possibility to apply insights from approach and technique to musical examples
- Continuation of the first volume
- Composition of the score material in 12 lessons
- Can also be used without knowledge of Volume 1
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
Compare similar items
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany