Musiktotal Modern Snare Drum
Study literature for the snare drum
- By Tom Börner
- A highly-praised, pedagogically-proven study mehtod, which teaches playing on the snare drum with a lot of fun, taking in modern studies
- Many études are ideal for auditions, recitals, and examinations (SVA)
- All topics covering lower and intemediate levels (according to the official curriculum of the VdM), combined together into one book
- A systematic introduction to notes
- Even bars, odd bars, time signature changes
- Quarter notes and eighth notes
- Can be applied quickly to many duets at all levels
- Basic technical exercises
- Special stick techniques, such as edge strokes, stick on stick on drumhead, stick on stick, etc. are just an example of many exercises and thus ease the player into the lessons considerably
- Great for the first 1-5 years of learning the instrument
- Note: book is in the German language
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Rock/Metal||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 373982 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!