255 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
Textbook For the Yamaha Genos, All topics are explained in self-contained workshops, Function and use of the Live Controller, Connection Registration Memory / Playlist with Songbook +, Create your own Multi Pads / Audio Link Multi Pad, Revoicing Styles,...
- For the Yamaha Genos
- All topics are explained in self-contained workshops
- Function and use of the Live Controller
Textbook Frank Doll: Secure scale and chord playing - the harmony for guitar, Basics of rock and jazz from the guitar, Exercises of varying difficulty, In standard notation and tablature, In German language, Incl. CD Content: ...
- Frank Doll: Secure scale and chord playing - the harmony for guitar
- Basics of rock and jazz from the guitar
- Exercises of varying difficulty
Recording Textbook Special Thomann edition - revised edition 2014, By Karsten Dubsch, Basics of sound engineering at a glance, Components of sound studios simply explained, Installation: acoustics and ergonomics, Languages: German / English
- Special Thomann edition - revised edition 2014
- By Karsten Dubsch
- Basics of sound engineering at a glance
The New Book about Electronic Music Instruments Artists, designers, producers and their instruments that have shaped the world of electronic music, By Kim Bjørn and Mike Metlay, Format: 245 x 245 mm, 352 pages, In English Chapters: ...
- Artists, designers, producers and their instruments that have shaped the world of electronic music
- By Kim Bjørn and Mike Metlay
- Format: 245 x 245 mm
Profiler Guide Kemper Profiler Practice, By Chris Reiss, "Thomann Special" -Edition, Sound engineering knowledge in order to make the best use of the Kemper Profiling Amp, The profile of guitar amps, Editing the sounds, The Kemper Profiler, With professional...
- Kemper Profiler Practice
- By Chris Reiss
- "Thomann Special" -Edition
Music bookNote: This book is written in German Music and dance for children, Hello Tripp Trapp mouse, Early musical education with the red thread, First year of lessons volume 2, Children's book, with parents info, Completely...
- Music and dance for children, Hello Tripp Trapp mouse
- Early musical education with the red thread
- First year of lessons volume 2
Textbook Music customer for the initial stage - music theory, rhythm, ear training, Band 1, By Michael Stecher:, Revised edition 2016, Workbook, workbook and reference guide, Test preparation for the badges in junior and D1-range, Expansion of the first...
- Music customer for the initial stage - music theory, rhythm, ear training
- Band 1
- By Michael Stecher:
Specialist Book For Yamaha PSR-S 975/775 - S 970/770, All topics are explained in self-contained workshops, General operation, S-class set up, Voice Select, One Touch Setting, Registration Memory, Saving, Copying, Moving files, 80 Pages, Ring binder, In German language...
- For Yamaha PSR-S 975/775 - S 970/770
- All topics are explained in self-contained workshops
- General operation
AMA Verlag CAGED Master Of The Fretboard, by Gil Beckers: A concept to master the fretboard and its scales, understand the fretboard and its harmonic contexts, play all existing scales freely anywhere on the fretboard, written in standard notation and...
Sibelius Reference Manual German reference manual for all Sibelius functions, 11 Chapters on the important tasks of writing music notation in Sibelius, Paperback, 938 Pages, EAN 4030375004347, Suitable for Sibelius from version 7 Contents: Input, Notation,...
- German reference manual for all Sibelius functions
- 11 Chapters on the important tasks of writing music notation in Sibelius
HarmonyThe new standard work on jazz harmonics! Harmonica is only justified if it serves the purpose of hearing, for the analytic study of sounds remains a dead science, as long as it is not intended for practical application. In order...
- From theory to improvisation
- From Frank Sikora
- Preparation of the relationship between theory and instrument listening
Textbook Music Teaching Rhythmics Ear Training Volume 2, By Michael Stecher: A musicology for the middle school, New edition 2016, Workbook, exercise book and reference book for self-study and instrumental lessons, Examination material for the performance badge in the...
- Music Teaching Rhythmics Ear Training Volume 2
- By Michael Stecher: A musicology for the middle school
- New edition 2016
Schott Songtexte Schreiben, Mehr als nur Worte - Erfolgreich Songtexte schreiben, By Masen Abou-Dakn: Creative songwriting, How to improve lyric-writing, Ideas for catching lyrics using examples of more than 160 popular songs, Practical exercises, 272 pages, Schott ED22329, ISBN 978-3-7957-4464-9,...
Textbook Theory D1, CD included, Publisher number: WH-921
- Theory D1
- CD included
- Publisher number: WH-921
LiteratureFinally, the long-awaited English edition of this historic Japanese book is here! The Beauty of the 'Burst pays tribute to Gibson's magnificent Sunburst Les Pauls made between 1958 and 1960, the most highly prized solidbody electric guitars ever. The magnitude...
- By Yasuhiko Iwanade
- With a foreword by Ted McCarty
- In English language
Instructional Book for Guitar The rhythm theory for guitar, For safe groove and attack, From Basic Patterns to the sixteenth combination, Explanations and exercises on strumming, tapping, legato techniques and more, Tricks and suggestions, In sheet music notation and...
- The rhythm theory for guitar
- For safe groove and attack
- From Basic Patterns to the sixteenth combination
Rheinwerk Verlag Logic Pro X Das Umfassende Handbuch, By Heiner Kruse: Compendium for Logix Pro X, Basics and advanced techniques, MIDI and audio recording,editing,arranging,mixing and mastering, Comprehensive explanations of instruments,effects,mixer,cinematography, From the technical details of recording and timing to classical...
Keys Experts Verlag Genos Praxis Buch 1 - just in german language available, simply explanation of all Genos features, subjects: handling of display, set up Genos Keyboard, personal surroundings, voice select, one touch setting, multi pad, harmony/response - arpeggiator, microphone,...
Textbook Mixing Like The Pros - The Handbook for Sound Engineers, By Bobby Owinski, 2nd Edition, 373 Pages, Format: DIN A4, In German language, ISBN 978-3-910098-44-2 Contents: Introduction, Part 1 Mixing in stereo:, Background information, 1....
- Mixing Like The Pros - The Handbook for Sound Engineers
- By Bobby Owinski
- 2nd Edition
TonGenau Die Klaviatur mit Herz. With staves, keys and octaves. By Bernhard Rauchbauer. Consisting of a PVC from board with 3mm thickness. Format: 70 x 10 cm. 29 white keys and 21 black keys. An ideal aid for teaching music....
The P.A. manual Practical introduction to the professional sound systems, Detailed, easy to understand and practice-oriented., All aspects of public address systems are addressed in the book, The first focus is on important acoustic and electrotechnical principles, followed by...
- Practical introduction to the professional sound systems
- Detailed, easy to understand and practice-oriented.
- All aspects of public address systems are addressed in the book
School for jazz improvisation for all instruments All music examples in the treble clef, By Gebhardt:, Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download, ISBN 978-3-89922-225-8, publisher no. AMA610497, Format: DIN A4, 191 pages, In German...
- All music examples in the treble clef
- By Gebhardt:
- Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download
Microphone GuidesThis microphone guide is designed to help you get an overview and select the right products for your work, your hobby, your passion. Of course, this includes a good portion of background knowledge: Become a microphone expert! Working successfully...
- Microphone types: dynamic, condenser, ribbon
- Polar patterns: cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Additional equipment: From pop filter to the preamplifier
Textbook For teaching music and for the D2 / D3 exam in music theory and auditory examinations of the Bayerischer Blasmusikverband (Bavarian Wind Music Association) and the VBSM - Verband Bayerischer Sing- und Musikschulen e.V. (Association of Bavarian Singing...
- For teaching music and for the D2 / D3 exam in music theory and auditory examinations of the Bayerischer Blasmusikverband (Bavarian Wind Music Association) and the VBSM - Verband Bayerischer Sing- und Musikschulen e.V. (Association of Bavarian Singing and Music Schools)
- Included: CD with exercises and solutions
- New 2012 edition
Quintenzirkel Recognize all keys, Cadences in major and minor, For piano, keyboard and guitar, Practical turntable shape
- Recognize all keys
- Cadences in major and minor
- For piano, keyboard and guitar
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany