Wah and Volume PedalMorley pedals have always been a bit different. A selling feature has always been the noiseless and reliable electro-optical potentiometers.
What many wish for their wahs (and often only procure with modifications in hindsight) is the True Bypass (herein called True Tone Bypass).
The PWOV delivers the classic Morley Wah sound with the proven Custom HQ2 inductor, which is a good alternative to the classics; if you do not activate Wah, you have a Volume Pedal (also in proven Morley quality).
Even bassists will enjoy it; In addition, the pedal is almost unbreakable. Two fat flies in one go!
- Custom HQ2 inductor
- True Tone bypass
- Electro-optical operation
- Level control for Wah
- Housing made of cold-rolled steel
- Also suitable for bass
- Easily accessible battery compartment
- Made in U.S.A.
- Operation with optional battery or power supply
|Wah Wah Pedal||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- Morley WahWah´s at a glance
- display WahWah´s in price range 100 € - 140 €
- go to product group WahWah´s
- go to product group Volume- and Expression Pedals
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Morley
- Morley Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page