Morley PVO Plus
The PVO Plus volume pedal from Morley features the typical assets of the Morley family, foremost the noiseless and reliable electro-optical mode of operation.
The switchable minimum volume control is very useful as it allows the volume of the quietest setting to be fixed. Hassle-free (and stepless), it can be used to transition between the lead and the rhythm volumes. The volume curve features a smooth "audio taper" that allows for a fine dispensing of volume. And the popular violin swell, which normally otherwise requires attempts at potentially 'dislocating' movements with the little finger, are now also no longer a problem.
- Electro-optical operation
- Audio taper
- Minimum volume control
- Status LED
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- Morley Volume/Expression Pedals at a glance
- display Volume/Expression Pedals in price range 90 € - 110 €
- go to product group Volume/Expression Pedals
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Morley
- Morley Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page