Mel Bay School Of Mandolin - Blues
Method for Blues Mandolin
- By Joe Carr
- In the style of the great players of the blues mandolins like Carl Martin, Charlie McCoy, Yank Rachell, Howard Armstrong and Johnny Young
- The mandolin as a convincing instrument of blues ensembles
- With pieces by Bill Monroe, Jethro Burns (Homer and Jethro), Winzig Moore (Bob Wills' Texas Playboys) and Johnny Gimble
- Basic blues-shuffle rhythms
- Create your own blues solos, turnarounds and intros
- In notation and tablature
- Includes online audio access to demos and play-alongs
- ISBN 978-078-669-106-7
- 32 Pages
- In English language
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 378092 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!