Markbass Little Marcus 800
Transistor Bass Amplifier
- Power: 800 W @ 4 Ohm, 500 W @ 8 Ohm
- Controller for gain and master volume
- EQ1: Ultra bass, bass, high and low midrange, treble controls
- EQ2: Millerizer: 5-12 KHz BAND PASS Filter Level 0/+ 10 dB (Modern Style Sound)
- Old school: Variable LOW PASS from 20 KHz to 200Hz (Vintage Style Sound)
- Stereo footswitch connection for EQ1 and EQ2 on/off (footswitch not included)
- Adjustable line out with XLR output (balanced)
- Mute to Tune switch with tuner output (jack)
- FX LOOP connection send/return for effects (jack)
- Switch for Line Out Pre/Post EQ
- Speaker output combo jack (Speaker Twist/jack)
- Weight: 3 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): approx. 27.6 x 8.3 x 25 cm
|External effect loops||No|
|Speaker Connector||Jack, Speakon|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 431061 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!