Marienberg Devices VC Oscillator A
Voltage-Controlled OscillatorHigh-precision analog oscillator with the following oscillation forms: sinus, triangle, sawtooth, rectangle and pulse. A top octave is created with the triangle, sawtooth and rectangle waveforms simultaneously. The pulse width modulation can be performed via separate control voltage inputs for the positive and negative half waves to produce interesting spectra. Furthermore, there is a hard sync input, and inputs for linear and exponential frequency modulation (FM).
- Developed and handmade in Germany.
- Analog oscillator with extended sound possibilities
- Generates the following waveforms: sine, triangle, sawtooth, rectangle, and pulse
- Top octave with triangle, sawtooth and rectangle
- Pulse width modulation for positive and negative half waves
- Inputs for hard sync and FM (linear and exponential)
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- LFO mode: 0.5 Hz to 32.5 Hz
- Voltage range per input 0 to 10 V
- Power consumption: 140 mA
- Connectors 6,3 mm mono jack
- Dimensions: 222.25 x 101.6 x 49 mm
- Weight: 476 g
- Can only be operated with Marienberg Devices power supply units!
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 323559 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!