Marienberg Devices VC Multimode Filter A
Voltage-Controlled FilterThe Marienberg Devices' multimode filter is an analogue 12 dB filter, which provides lowpass, highpass, bandpass and band-lock filter characteristics in parallel at separate outputs. For each parameter there are two independent control voltage inputs. For self-oscillation, the filter can be used as a sine oscillator.
- Developed and handmade in Germany.
- Analogue multimode filter with lowpass, highpass, bandpass and bandperre
- Cutoff frequency adjustable from 20 Hz to 18 kHz
- Voltage range per CV input: 0 to +10 V
- Power consumption: 50 mA
- Connectors: 6.3 mm mono jack
- Dimensions: 222.25 x 101.6 x 40 mm
- Weight: 386 g
- Can only be operated with Marienberg Devices power supply units!
- display Filter Modules in price range 300 € - 400 €
- go to product group Filter Modules
- go to product group Modular Synthesizers
- go to product group Synthesizers
- go to product group Keys
- show manufacturer details for Marienberg Devices
- Marienberg Devices Keys at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Compare similar items
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany