Marienberg Devices VC Envelope Generator A
Voltage-Controlled Envelope GeneratorComplex ADSR envelope generator with advanced functions. Each phase can be modulated with a control voltage and upon reaching each phase, a gate signal is generated and provided at its own output. This can be used to create interesting switching states or to connect several envelopes. Another special function is "Time Compress" - a control voltage input over which all phases can be shortened globally. This allows the envelope curve to be synchronised with the speed of the sequencer.
- Developed and handmade in Germany
- Analogue extended envelope generator
- Gate output for each phase
- "Time Compress" function
- Different trigger modes selectable
- 1.5 ms to 10s for attack, decay and release phase
- Voltage range per input 0 to 10 V
- Voltage range per gate output 0 to 5 V
- Power consumption: 80 mA
- Connectors: 6.3 mm mono jack
- Dimensions: 222.25 x 101.6 x 40 mm
- Weight: 491 g
- Can only be operated with Marienberg Devices power supply units!
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany