Marcus Miller V9 Swamp Ash 4 NT 2nd Gen
- Swamp ash body
- Quilted maple top
- Bolt-on maple neck
- Ebony fretboard
- White pearloid block fretboard inlays
- "C" Neck profile
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm
- Scale: 864 mm
- Nut width: 38 mm
- Bone nut
- 20 Medium small frets
- 2 Marcus Super Jazz Revolution single coil pickups
- Marcus Heritage-3 preamp with mid-frequency control
- Controls: Volume/Tone (dual pot) - Pickup Blender - Treble - Middle/Middle Frequency (dual pot) - Bass
- Mini switch (active/passive)
- Marcus Miller Modern S bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Sire Premium open gear machine heads
- Colour: Natural matte
- Includes a pickguard (unmounted)
- Made by Sire
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 446086 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!