Make Noise Brains
- For pressure points (item 414541, not included)
- Clocked sequential binary event machine;
- Voltage controlled via direction, run / stop or reset
- Pressure points generate data inputs in the form of touch-selectable reset and hold levels as well as patchable reset pulses per level
- Touch Gate Out generates a gate high signal when pressure points are touched
- Maximum two pressure points can be connected
- Current consumption: 10 mA @ + 12V, 0 mA @ -12V
- Dimensions: 4 HP x 36 mm (max depth)
- Includes cable for up to two pressure points
|Width||4 TE / HP|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 414539 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!