Magix Sound Forge Pro Mac 3
Audio editor and mastering software (download)
- Professional editor for demanding applications in stereo and surround mastering
- Recording and processing of stereo and multi-channel files up to max. 24 bit / 64 bit floating point, 192 kHz
- DAO CD mastering to generate Red Book compliant masters for duplication
- Contains iZotope effects for mastering and restoration
- Many other internal effects such as EQs, dynamics, modulation effects, etc.
- Time stretching with Zplane élastique algorithm
- Comprehensive multi-channel metering and analysis
- Seamless interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 4
- Batch processing and conversion with Convrt
- Automatic detection and marking of clipped peaks
- Automatic volume metering in accordance with CALM standards
- Preview in the iTunes format
- Import and export of numerous file formats, such as: WAV, MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc.
- Supported plugin formats: VST2
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.9 or higher, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3 / i5 / i7, Xeon processor, RAM: 2 GB, Hard disk space: 200 MB for program installation, Internet connection
|Metering / Analyse integr.||Yes|
|CD Authoring Tool||Yes|
|integrating as a PlugIn||No|
|Mac OSX compatible||Yes|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419294 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!