Line6 Spider Jam
Electric Guitar Combo AmpBack in 2000 when the first POD came out, many people spoke of it as the Holy Grail of guitar amplification. Thanks to its modelling capability, Line6 delivers all classic and modern guitar sounds, produces practically any effect imaginable and comes with speaker simulation which leaves nothing out, even when transmitted straight to the mixer.
With the Spider Jam, Line6 offers a combo, which is an ideal jam partner and up to every trick. User-programmable presets from 12 amp models can be stored on 32 memory slots - the optional shortboard is required - 400 presets (200 song-based, 200 artist-created presets) can also be retrieved; Plus an FX processor with 7 different effects, of which 3 can be used at the same time - everything is really possible. A clear display makes it easy to create and manage sounds. The built-in tuner also makes you happy, so you need - except the floorboard - no more treads.
Now to the special features of the Spiderjam: atypical for a guitar amp, the 75 Watter has a 1 x 12" Celestion fullrange speaker with a 2" tweeter on board. (I imagine just how ugly it would be to have to listen to it with a classic tube amp ...). Since Line6 is famous for optimal frequency correction / speaker simulations, this makes sense here, ensuring the JAM's Hi-fi standard sound.
The heart of the JAM is the Endless Jam Engine (over 100 "Endless Jams", recorded by LA studio musicians), with which the budding virtuoso can endlessly play around to professional backing tracks. (What used to hurt my bandmates when I improvised for half an hour on their rhythmic variations of a theme...). Anyone who wants to do their won thing has a 24-minute looper; In addition a second instrument or a CD / MP3 player can be connected and of course also benefit from the full-range speakers.
Very well thought out - for people who like to jam alone, actually a must!
- 75 Watts
- 1 x 12" Celestion full range speaker with 2" tweeter
- Endless Jam Engine (over 100 "Endless Jams", recorded by LA studio musicians)
- 24 Minutes of CD-quality recording time
- XLR Microphone input
- Second instrument input
- SD card slot
- 12 Amplifier Models
- 36 Memory slots (with FBV shortboard)
- 400 Presets (200 song-based
- 200 Presets by well-known artists)
- LC display
- FX processor (7 different effects - 3 simultaneously usable)
- Built-in tuner
- Frequency-corrected headphone output (also usable as a DI-Out)
- CD / MP3 input (mini jack)
|External FX Loop||Yes|
|Connection for External Speaker||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- Line6 Solid-State Guitar Combos at a glance
- display Solid-State Guitar Combos in price range 350 € - 450 €
- go to product group Solid-State Guitar Combos
- go to product group Modelling Guitar Combos
- go to product group Electric Guitar Combos
- go to product group Electric Guitar Amps
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Line6
- Line6 Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page