Music Sales Kirk Hammett DVD
KIRK HAMMETT GUITAR TECHNIQUESThrash superheroes Metallica are long known as a band that sets standards with their murderous riffs, leads and solos in Speed Metal. Through his work with Metallica, his impressive technique and his truly deafening tonalities, guitarist Kirk Hammett inspired thousands of kids around the world.
On this two-hour DVD, Danny Gill provides you with an arsenal of Metal-style licks, which can be incorporated in your own solo. This includes two-handed techniques, Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs, Legato Phrases, Plucked Licks and many more! Both, Hammett and Gill, are former students of the master Joe Satriani. For this reason, the techniques shown here are not only suitable for playing the most popular Metallica classics, but also for exploring and learning all aspects of guitar playing.
- Metal guitar techniques by Danny Gill:
- Two hand techniques
- Hammer On and Pull Off techniques
- Legato Phrases
- Picking Licks, etc....
- 120 min
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- Music Sales DVD And Video For Guitar at a glance
- go to product group DVD And Video For Guitar
- go to product group DVDs and Videos
- go to product group Sheet Music, Books and DVDs
- show manufacturer details for Music Sales
- Music Sales Sheet Music, Books and DVDs at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page