Stereo Effect ProcessorThe new Lexicon MX200 multi-effects unit integrates two separate effects units in a 1U, 19 inch unit. Both effect blocks have their own controls for easy and fast editing. This makes the MX200 the ideal multi-effect processor in live applications.
For use in the studio, the MX200 offers a USB connection including VST plug-in. This allows the MX200 to be integrated as a "hardware plug-in" in any digital workstation with VST support and thomann control.
- With Lexicon-typical hall quality
- 2 Separate processors (separate user interface!)
- 24-bit converter
- VST plug-in architecture via USB interface
- MIDI interface
- Tap Delay button
- Legendary Lexicon algorithms such as: halls, chambers, plates, delays, chorus, flangers, tremolo, rotary, etc.
- Dbx dynamic algorithms
- 2 Simultaneously usable effects in various stereo and mono configurations
- Analog and digital in and outputs
- 19" Rack format with 1U (120 mm installation depth)
- Including external power supply
|19" Rack Unit||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Further Lexicon items
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany