Lewitt MTP 940 CM
Multi-Pattern Stage Microphone
- 1" Real condenser capsule
- Directional characteristics: wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 10 mV / Pa, -40 dBV / Pa (cardioid)
- Equivalent noise level: 17 dB (A), cardioid
- Max. sound pressure level k <0.5%: 144 dBSPL
- 0 dB pre-attenuation
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 85 dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 135 dB (A)
- Pre-attenuation: 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB
- Linear bass attenuation: 80 Hz (12 dB / octave), 160 Hz (12 dB / octave)
- Internal resistance: 150 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V.
- Current consumption: 5.5 mA
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector
- Weight: 0.33 kg
- Includes microphone clip, windshield, transport bag and transport case
|sales rank in this product group||47|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||March 2020|
Find Condenser Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with Bancontact, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.