Leewald Brown Sugar Duotone Wood
- Type: "0"
- Body made of laminated wood
- Body depth: 80 mm
- Single Cone with a diameter of 241 mm (9.5")
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Fretboard radius: 304.9 mm (12")
- Nut width: 45 mm
- Scale: 630 mm
- Bone nut
- Pickup: Amistar Duotone system consisting of a "Biscuit Bridge Under Saddle" pickup and a magnetic pickup in a neck position
- Finish: Satin
- Made in the Czech Republic
|Nut width in mm||45,00 mm|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 426516 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!