LD Systems MEI One 1
UHF Wireless In-Ear System
- Consists of 9.5" stereo transmitter MEI One T, bodypack receiver MEI One BPR and earphones
- 1 Fixed frequency: 863 700 MHz
- 3 Frequencies available
- Connections: 2x combo inputs and headphone output
- Operates with 2x AA batteries
- Removable TNC antenna
- Incl. rack mount, batteries and plastic case
No license is required and no charges are incurred when used anywhere in Europe
Many frequencies used today in our current UHF Wireless Systems were given for the use of mobile services (LTE). The operation of conventional UHF wireless systems in these frequency ranges is not, or only partly allowed. This change is referred to in the industry as digital dividend. In Germany for example the digital change-over will be on the 31.12.2015
Fortunately, most systems are currently available in the UHF frequency ranges and multiple systems with our Thomann frequency tool, so you can see in which frequencies the selected products are allowed and whether they may continue to be used freely without extra costs or registration.
Incidentally, modern wireless systems that transmit over the wireless frequencies of WIFI networks are not affected by the digital dividend. Please refer to the notes in our product descriptions.
Information on the supported frequency ranges
Here you can see which frequencies are supported by this wireless system and the countries in which these frequencies are allowed in the future for wireless applications.
- LD Systems Wireless In-Ear-Monitoring at a glance
- display Wireless In-Ear-Monitoring in price range 140 € - 180 €
- go to product group Wireless In-Ear-Monitoring
- go to product group In-Ear-Monitoring
- go to product group PA Equipment
- show manufacturer details for LD Systems
- LD Systems PA Equipment at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page