Koala Music Publications Keyboard für Kinder
Keyboard Course for Children
- Book 1
- By Peter Gelling
- A thorough step-by-step guide for children
- With simple arrangements of popular songs from many genres like pop, rock and folk
- Suitable for children from five to eight years old
- For all keyboard instruments
- Easy-to-understand music theory with charts that convey new musical concepts and correct playing techniques
- With keyboard stickers and a poster
- DVD and CD included
- ISBN 978-982-9150-10-3
- 40 Pages
- Written in German language
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Pop||No|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 347636 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!