Koala Music Publications Einsteigerkurs Mundharmonika
School for Harmonica
- By Peter Gelling
- Easy-to-understand harmonica manual for beginners without prior knowledge
- Covers a variety of musical styles such as: folk, blues, rock and classical as well as an introduction to improvisation
- New rhythms, musical concepts and playing techniques are simply explained and demonstrated with the help of musical examples
- Themes like Bending, Steampipe imitation and Cross Harp Blue game are explained in detail
- With 2 DVDs, CD & Bonus DVD-Rom with video files for PC, Mac, iPod or MP3 player
- In German language
- ISBN: 978-982-9150-17-2
- 64 Pages
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 347654 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!