Koala Music Publications E-Keyboard für Kinder
Keyboard School for Children
- By Andrew Scott and Gary Turner
- With over 15 popular children's songs from many music genres such as rock, pop, blues, country and folk
- This school is a guide to reading music and playing on any electronic keyboard
- For children from 5-8 years
- Sheet music and chords are taught
- Also includes instructions for playing C, F and G major on the Yamaha, Casio or Roland keyboard
- With musical basics for keyboard playing such as note values, pauses, staccato, keys and measures
- With keyboard stickers and a poster
- Includes CD and DVD
- ISBN 978-982-9150-09-7
- 48 Pages
- In German language
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Pop||No|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 347635 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!