Knaggs Kenai T2 "Rocket" Faded Onyx
- Limited to 50 pieces worldwide
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flamed maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- "Saturn V Take-Off" fretboard inlays and Full Moon headstock inlay
- Astronaut inlay on the trussrod cover
- 22 Frets
- Scale: 628 mm
- Pickups: 2 Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbucker
- Faded onyx body binding
- Black / White / Black Purfling
- Nickel hardware
- Colour: Faded Onyx (nitro lacquer)
- Includes case
- Made in USA
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455647 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!