KMA Audio Machines Tyler Frequency Splitter
- Active and variable two-channel crossover/signal splitter that divides the signal into HIGH PASS and LOW PASS paths
- Each channel features its own switchable and buffered FX loop to process lows (WOOD) or highs (STEEL) with independent effects loops in parallel
- Phase inverter switch and trim pots per channel for impedance-controlling
- Up to 14 dB of boost
- Controls: Low Pass - Level - Mix - High Pass
- Switch: Phase Inverter
- LED: Effect On
- Footswitch: Effect Bypass - Wood - Steel
- Connections: Low Pass Send (6.3 mm jack) - Low Pass Return (6.3 mm jack) - High Pass Send (6.3 mm jack) - High Pass Return (6.3 mm jack) - power supply adapter (coaxial plug, 5.5 x 2.1 mm - negative polarity inside)
- Power consumption: 18 mA
- Powered via 9V DC power supply (not included, corresponding power supply available under Article Nr 409939)
- Battery operation is not possible
- True Bypass
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 125 x 170 x 85 mm
- Weight: 620g
- Made in Germany
|Effect Types||Frequency Splitter|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 428984 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!