Klavis Twin Waves
- Voltage controlled dual VCO / LFO
- Both oscillators can be used as VCO or LFO
- Functions VCO mode: V / oct tracking over 10 octaves
- Through zero and linear FM
- Sub-octave output
- Hard and soft synchronisation
- VCA control and selection of CV algorithms
- Quantizer with different scales
- 20 Algorithm based synthesis types such as Wave shaping, phase modulation, additive synthesis
- Functions in LFO mode: simultaneous signal and trigger outputs, external wave synchronisation
- Algorithm-based Wave Engine: wave shaping, phase modulation, random levels and vectors
- Display with contextual icons and help text
- LEDs for indicating potentiometer / value adjustment, switch settings and output level
- Automatically saved settings for immediate recall at power up
- Power requirement: +12 V 46 mA, -12 V 18 mA, +5 V 0 mA
- Dimensions: 8 HP / HP x 37.4 mm (W x D)
|Width||8 TE / HP|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 445340 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!