K&K Quantum Blender
2-channel preamp / mixer
- For the combination of a piezo pickup with a microphone, with a magnetic pickup or with another piezoceramic pickup
- Channel 1 can optionally be switched for the impedance of a microphone or a pickup
- Channel 2 was designed with the K & K Pure pickup in mind, but works with most other piezo pickups
- Both channels are completely independent and both offer a 3-band EQ (treble, midrange, bass), a phase inversion switch, and gain and volume controls
- Inputs: Stereo 1/4 "jack input, 2 mono 1/4" jack inputs
- Outputs: Balanced XLR mix out (combining both channels), unbalanced line level 1/4 "mix out (combining both channels), individual 1/4" line outputs for channel 1 and 2
- An effect loop lets you loop in an effect using a special stereo cable with a 1/4 "stereo jack on one side and two 1/4" mono jack plugs on the other
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 401036 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!