JHS Pedals Colour Box 500
500 Series Preamp / EQ Rack Unit
- Eurorack version of the JHS Colour Box
- The sound and character of a vintage mixing console
- 2 serial gain levels
- Suitable for vocals, bass, keyboards or acoustic guitar
- Gain section controls for: master, pre vol., step
- HPF section control for hi pass
- Hi pass toggle switch to activate the hi pass filter
- EQ section control for: air, treble, mid, mid shift, bass, bass shift and bass Q
- Pad toggle switch for activating a -20 dB pad
- Line / Mic toggle switch for selecting between line- and microphone input level
- Z-toggle switch for selecting between hi / lo input impedance
- Polarity toggle switch for reversing the input polarity
- 48 toggle switch to activate phantom power
- 6.3 mm mono jack instrument input
- Can be mounted into a 500 series rack / Lunchbox / Eurorack modules
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419980 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!