J. Meinlschmidt JM Nr. 13,5 Rotor Oil
Synthetic bearing oil
- For the mounting of rotary valves
- Suitable for all instruments with plain and axle bearings
- Protects against wear and corrosion
- Suitable for bearings with lubrication groove
- Odourless - non-clumping
- CO² / climate-neutral production
- For cylinder valves with average clearance
- Ensures maximum wear resistance and corrosion protection for all types of bearings and joints without reducing smoothness of movement
- Contents: 30 ml
- Made in Germany
- Includes needle oiler
|For Rotar Valves||Yes|
|For Trombone Slides||No|
Safety Notes H statements
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
Safety Notes P statements
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301-P310: IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…
- P301-P330-P331: IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303-P361-P353: IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P501: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local waste disposal regulations.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||23|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||December 2019|
Find Wind Instrument Grease and Oil
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with Bancontact, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.